Bobby Valentino Leaves Dtp Label
Posted on April 23, 2008 by Jamie Slaughter
Bobby Valentino has left Ludacris' Disturbing Tha Peace record label, in a bid to pursue Indie opportunities. Valentino revealed to Billboard.com that he currently has two projects in the pipeline, one being a six track EP, which will be shortly followed by a full length studio album. Despite leaving DTP, Valentino confirmed that the decision was entirely his own and the move away from DTP was good-natured. He describes his time with DTP as a "great stepping stone and learning experience. I look at this as my going off to college. It was time for me to step out on my own and show the world who Bobby Valentino the artist really is."
Valentino also told Billboard.com that he was currently in Los Angeles negotiating a distribution deal, from which his EP, entitled Come With, will emerge from. The EP is being produced to prepare people for his next full album. The first single from the album is When I See You Smile, with an appearance from Lil' Wayne.
To read/write comments either login or register!
Breaking Hip Hop News
- Mhz Legacy Tracklist And Album Cover Revealed
- Common Hoping To Record Again With Kanye West
- Slaughterhouse Welcome To Our House Tracklist
- Torae Off The Record Ep Tracklist Revealed
- Jay Electronica Act Ii Patents Of Nobility Tracks
- Young Buck Given Three Year Prison Sentence
- 50 Cent Announces New Album Release Date
- Hiphopreaction Now On Facebook And Twitter
- Birdman Reveals New Album Launch Date
- Bob Announces Strange Clouds Release Date
Popular Hip Hop News